Get started on your path to fitness
Personal training can take your fitness to the next level.
Welcome to One On One Fitness
One On One Fitness, Inc. has been serving the Albuquerque area with quality personal fitness training services since 1991. Owner Joe Behrend has been certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer by the American Council on Exercise since 1991. The certification process covered such areas as anatomy, kinesiology, exercise physiology, health screening, exercise programming, and fitness testing.
We feature a state-of-the-art fitness center at the Tennis Club of Albuquerque at 2901 Indian School Road NE in Albuquerque. The Fitness Center/Personal Training Studio has 1,600 square feet of Precor and Life Fitness cardio equipment and Cybex strength equipment. In addition to working with individual clients — One on One Fitness also offers group exercise classes such as weight lifting and spinning. One On One Fitness also makes house calls and provides in-home personal fitness training for those clients who wish to exercise in their homes.
If you are serious about achieving your fitness goals, call today for a free consultation — 505-450-3748.
We specialize in helping you overcome these problems:
- Lack of motivation—“I want to lose weight, but I just don’t feel like riding the bike today.”
- Frustration with results—“I’ve been working out for months and hardly see any progress.”
- Confusion—“I know I’m supposed to exercise but I don’t know exactly what I should be doing.”
- Procrastination—“I’ll start Monday.”
- Lack of drive—“I’ve done 10 minutes on the treadmill. That’s enough, I’ll hit the steam room.”